20070708

too free people.

Yup, rotted the day away. Met up with Kay darling though(: And I wore GREEN today to support Live Earth Day! Lol, random. Reckon it's going to be a busy day later. Stock nightmare. ):

Guess what I did today?

I bought a nutella cake for my sick brother! Boo, get well soon brother. Oh btw, I did the words. It's kinda like a last minute thing. And I think I destroyed it... Somehow.. x: Still looks yummy, 'cause it's NUTELLA. b:

Other random ones for the day,
mommy dearest bought jellybeans for herrr!(: geeky brother with his geeky sister. ho-ho(: haaaa, part of an act-cute scene.

Meet Kay babe today,
wooo(:

And here, Bobbie harrassing me for FOOD!
please please, give me foooood, P U H L E A S E....! b:

So much for MacBooks b:
my last few pictures with PIE in the band room ): honey and pie. as always, and forever. you were the colours in my life, thanks so much for painting my canvas, dear. will miss your presence in band. ): bf two darling and me((:


End. My entire family's sick! Goshhhhhh. Hope they get well soon. Okay people, GOODNIGHT. Long day up ahead!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home